Submit AbstractSubmit Abstract
Poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Plant and single cell protein ingredient manufacture
- Process-product interactions affecting plant protein functionality
- Protein structure, stability and interactions within food products
- Fermentation to improve the quality of plant protein ingredients and products
- Influence of plant protein ingredients in food product structure and stability
- Nutrition and digestion of plant proteins in relation to human food
- Sustainability along the chain of plant protein ingredients and application in foods
You can submit as many abstracts to the conference for review as you would like.
If, after the review by the committee, you have more than one paper accepted for the conference, you will need to register to attend and pay an additional paper fee for each additional paper (i.e., for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th papers – not the 1st). Please note this is for papers that you are the presenting author of, not papers that you are co-author of.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.