Abstracts submission deadline: 1 July 2020Submit Abstract
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Plant protein ingredient manufacture
- Process-product interactions affecting plant protein functionality
- Fermentation to improve the quality of plant protein ingredients and products.
- Protein structure, stability and interactions within food products
- Influence of plant protein ingredients in food product structure and stability
- Nutrition and digestion of plant proteins
- Sustainability along the chain of plant protein ingredients and application in foods
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All authors who register for the conferenc may have their article considered for publication in an Elsevier journal. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract sustem which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.